OUR IMPACT 2014-2015
How – We work with local schools and school boards to bring more creative outlets and social emotional learning programs directly to schools, during the after-school hours (3-5pm). Providing opportunities for youth to explore their own creative potentials, and uncover their passion through dance, martial art, music, yoga and more; making opportunities more available and accessible for all families. FREE for those who face financial barriers.
- Partnership with Surrey School District 36 since January 2014
- Partnership with Tricity School District 43 since May 2014
- 41 school programs provided since January 2014
- Reached 27 schools, both elementary and secondary (K-12)
- Impacted over 450 youths (reaching over 900 family members, school staffs and peers)
- Programs: Dance, Martial Art, Music, Yoga (Social Emotional & Experiential Learning)